I have 4 awards to accept and I have procrastinated long enough! I am soooo over filled with appreciation. I am honored and humbled. I thank everyone who has found value in my blog😊. I’m going to start with the mystery blogger award. I want to thank
They both have nominated me for this award. Please check them out, they have awesome blogs. Also, I want to mention that
Is the one who created the award. She is a wonderful blogger! 😉
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
THE RULES :
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post/posts.
I’m going to answer aaalyolly questions first:
- If only we can bring back the past, What would you do? and why? Despite the fact that I wish some things in my past didn’t happen, I’d rather just leave the past as it is. The things in the past good and bad is what brought me where I am in life now. So I would not bring the past back if I could.
- If you’ll going to ask one wish from God, What would it be? and why? I would ask God to watch over my children and guide them to have happy successful lives. All my children are young and I’m so afraid of their adulthood😂.
- What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest? The happiest moment of my life is when my husband and I had our first baby. The saddest moment of my life is when I lost my mother to a car crash as a child.
- Do you have any regrets? Sometimes I do, but I try to remind myself things happened the way it was supposed to.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you? My husband has been the biggest influence. My husband taught me to always think outside the box. That lesson has allowed my brain to reach new heights! 😄
Wow! Those were deep questions! Great job aaalyolly!
Now for fitnessgrad questions:
My Questions for you:
- Pudding or jell-o? I like pudding, but I have a weakness for the texture and fruity flavor of Jello!
- Favorite beverage? My favorite beverage is soda. I’m addicted!
- Favorite exercise, top 3-5 Yikes! I’m so embarrassed to say that I hate exercise. But, if I was forced to do it, I guess jump rope😕😆!
- when was your first job and what was it? My first job was at 18. I worked at a thrift store.
- Did you enjoy high school growing up? I hated high school with a passion. I couldn’t stand how cruel and judgemental kids were.
Hahaha! That was fun fitnessgrad. Great questions.
I don’t have any post I consider the best.
Okay, now I’m moving on to the blogger recognition award. I was given this from
Thank you so much to you both! Please check them out too! They have wonderful blogs!😊
I originally wanted to do a YouTube channel. But, I just didn’t have the time to do videos, so I gave blogging a try. With blogging, I can write no matter how many kids are laughing, playing, and hanging on me in the background! 😄My advice to new bloggers is just have fun. Write to your hearts extent! Let your creative juices flow. As long as you are being true to yourself and your readers, your talent will shine through. This is such a great platform to make new virtual friends😊.
Yes! I finally accepted my awards. Thanks
I know what you are thinking! who am I nominating? I’ve always had a weak heart when it comes to nominations. I truly adore you all. You all bring such a wonderful contribution to WordPress. Please everyone accept these awards!
👉You🏃👉you👴you👩👇you👵👇you👳👲💂👷👸👱😸🙈👪👬💃👦👭👯yes! All of you!!!
Betcha didn’t know!😋