Betcha didn’t know I was nominated for the sunshine blogger award! I was nominated by Mike7Sedona from
I feel so honored to accept this award. Thanks Mike7Sedona! He is an awesome blogger, so please check out his work. For my award, he asked me the following questions:
1. How will you make a difference in this world?
This world is so huge, that I often feel like anything I do won’t make much of a difference. But, as long as I live, I will help people as much as I can until I hopefully leave my mark somewhere in this world.
2. What is the best thing that happened to you?
That question is easy! The creation of my family is the best thing that happen to me😄. My husband and five kids❤
3. Is it necessary to have a role model in life?
I think it’s very important to have a role model. Lot’s of times we feel like we need guidance or direction in a confusing world. That someone to look up to that reminds us that our hopes and dreams are possible.
4. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes and no😄. I feel like their is a possibility that there could be life on the other planets that we haven’t discovered. You just never know. But, I don’t really believe that much in aliens walking the earth or flying over us. But, I’m no expert. Some people swear they saw what they saw, so who am I to say they didn’t😕.
5. Do you believe in the need for changing the present system of education?
Absolutely! Our children are suffering from a lack of school materials, teachers, and classroom space. Teachers who are passionate about their job is struggling and buying classroom materials out of their own pockets. Then there is those teachers who don’t care because they feel like their pay is not worth it. Children in some other countries are further advanced in math and know multiple languages. We have a lot of work to do.
6. Is “winning” everything in life?
No.”winning ” mean nothing if you lost your family, friends, dignity, or pride in the process.
7. If you were given the chance to live again, what would it be?
If I could live again, I wouldn’t change much. I would want to live the same life I’m living now,except I would make a couple of better choices along the way.
8. Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory, if yes, why?
I can’t agree or disagree. Nobody is alive from back then to claim how the creation of the earth really began. So the best we all can do is create our own theory. My theory is that everything is God’s creation.
9. Do you believe in global warming?
Yes. The temperatures in the summer have been reported to be increasing each year. It has been extremely hot in places it’s not usually that hot. I do think we all should stop and think about the effects the climate will have on us and wildlife.
10. How do you think life will end on this earth?
To keep myself from giving a long sermon, I believe in the Holy Bible version of the earth’s end😄.
WOW! Those were some great deep questions that make you think. Those were awesome. Now my nominations are:
Now my questions are:
- If you could be the opposite gender for one day would you?
- If you could turn into any animal what would it be?
- If you could have super powers, what ability would you have?
- If you received a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy or do?
- If you could teleport, what places would you visit?
- What do you hope people receive from your blog?
- What is your biggest phobia?
- What is your favorite song?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What are you most greatful for?
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate others
- Ask the nominees 10 questions
- Notify the nominees of their nominations.
- Have fun😄
Betcha didn’t know!😄