Betcha don’t know about lemons!

Betcha didn’t know that lemons contain more sugar than strawberries! Lemons have 70% of sugar and 30% of citric acid.  Strawberries have 40% sugar and the rest is starch which is about 60%. You can thank the citric acid in lemons for tartness. So if you’re reducing your sugar intake, grab a strawberry instead!🍓😄

 

Betcha didn’t know!😄

Advertisements

22 thoughts on “Betcha don’t know about lemons!

  1. I love lemons!! My latest thing is to grind up a few organic ones, peel and all, freeze thin and flat in a ziplock bag, break up into chunks, then add a few pieces to a cup of hot water and honey!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following!

    Peace, Tamara

    Liked by 3 people

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s